The Challenges Facing Education
The hard truth
Let’s face it, public education isn’t what it used to be. Everyday, students are now faced with increasing pressure to engage in immorality. They are overwhelmed with the onslaught of bullying, drugs, sexual activity and violence.
Most times, the classroom is used as a tool to promote a worldview based on evolution, pluralism and promiscuity.
Unfortunately, students are thrown into these arenas in the hope to do evangelism but are ill-equipped.
Why Choose Quad Cities Christian School?
Not only are we dedicated to educational excellence, we strive:
• To provide a positive Christ-centered atmosphere
• To provide a competitive quality education
• To train and instruct students in God’s word
• To disciple students as believers in Christ
• To teach students from a Christian viewpoint in all subjects
• To provide Christ-centered athletic and extra curricular activities
• To support the Christian church, home, and family