2021 Summer Camp/Summer School Registration
Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, August 6
Who qualifies as a camper:
- Campers are children 3 years old & potty trained to exiting 7th grade
Camp Times: (Monday through Friday)
- Before Care: 7:00am – 8:30 am (cost $5 per day/per child)
- Normal Camp Hours: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- After Care: 3:45pm – 5:30pm (cost $5 per day/per child))
- At the time of registration parents need to specify the days/hours their child/children will be attending. There is room for flexibility due to vacation schedules.
- A La Carte Option: Pay for only the days you need. Register for each day/week the Wednesday the week before.
- Registration is $100 per person. This is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. A camp shirt is included with this fee.
- Daily fee is $30 per child.
- Checks are made out to Quad Cities Christian School.
- Our policy at summer camp is to pay a week ahead.
- The first week of camp you will be making two payments… one for the week of June 1st and by the end of the first week payment for the week of June 7th.
- Campers are billed weekly.
- We strive to take the children on field trips 2 times a week.
- Please refer to the activity calendar, posted on the bulletin board in the hallway, to see what these trips will be and who will be going.
- Trips are subject to change at a moment’s notice due to transportation, staffing availability, and the weather.
- Please take time to look at this so you’ll know where we will be taking your child/ren for the day (and what they might need).
- We are hoping to provide swimming and field trips this camp year, but are waiting on COVID guidelines. We will provide more information to families once we are able to. We anticipate that swimming and field trips will have a limited availability. Please keep an eye out for emails and check our website for updated information.
What Do Campers Need To Bring to Camp?
- Water bottle – drinking fountains are closed at this time.
- Socks – need a pair to wear for activities that require socks
- Bring a bottle of SPF 45+ as a donation for summer camp.
- Preschool Nap: Those students in preschool/prek will nap everyday unless otherwise specified on the activity calendar. Please bring a blanket, pillow and special cuddle buddy for your child and leave them in their cubby.
- Car Seats: We take the church vans on our field trips. Students DO NOT need to be in a car seat when riding in the van, but if it makes you more comfortable that they do ride in one please be sure to leave it on those days.
Meals and Snacks – Campers need to bring lunch. There are no refrigerators to keep lunch items cold or access to a stove/microwave to heat food for children. We will provide a snack in the afternoon. Please let us know if there are any food allergies or dietary restrictions we need to be aware of. There is a form that you will be required to fill out.
Illness and Attendance – If your camper is not feeling well in the morning, has a temperature or is in the contagious stage of any illness please do not bring him/her to camp. You will be called and asked to pick up your child immediately. If your child misses camp due to illness they
must be fever/symptom free for 24 hour before returning to camp. Parents are required to call QCCS to report their campers absent from camp.
Please find the complete registration information with the Summer Camp / School Registration forms below: