2023 Summer Camp Registration
Tuesday, May 30 - Friday, August 4
Our Summer Camp is one of the best in the Quad Cities as we offer students plenty of field trips to keep them busy and having fun! Whether you attend one day a week or everyday, the choice is yours. You will simply pick the days you want/need and sign up for that specific day. A list of activities will be emailed out the week prior and then families can make that selection through a google form.
Below is information about summer camp and how to enroll. All are welcome to register, both QCCS students and non QCCS students. Space is limited, so don’t wait to register. Once all the open spots are filled you will be put on a waiting list.
Who qualifies as a camper:
- Campers are children 3 years old(potty trained) to exiting 7th grade
Camp Times: (Monday through Friday)
- Before Care: 7:00am – 8:30am (cost $5 per day/per child)
- Normal Camp Hours: 8:30am – 3:30pm
- After Care: 3:30pm – 5:30pm (cost $5 per day/per child))
- At the time of registration parents need to specify the days their child/children will be attending. There is room for flexibility due to vacation schedules.
- A La Carte Option: Pay for only the days you need. Register for each day/week the Wednesday the week before.
- Registration is $125 per person. This is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. A camp shirt is included with this fee.
- Daily fee is $33 per child.
- Registration and billing will all be done through FACTS.
- We will bill on the 1st and 15th of each month from your financial account on file for incidental billing.
- Payments will automatically be deducted.
- For those outside of QCCS, you will be contacted after we receive your submitted application in order to complete payment information.
- We strive to take the children on 2 field trips per week.
- Please refer to the activity calendar that will be emailed out the week before to see what these trips will be.
- Some of our swimming trips and field trip may include but are not limited to: Splash Landing, Elevate, Parks, Nahant Marsh, Riverside Pool, The Fun Station, Moline Public Library, and Channel Cat.
- Trips are subject to change at a moment’s notice due to transportation, staffing availability, and the weather.
- Please take time to look at this so you’ll know where we will be taking your child/ren for the day (and what they might need).
- In addition to our Field Trips we do many amazing activities on our campus. Some of those activities may include, but are not limited to: Fort Building, Water Days, Nerf Wars, Art Projects, Sports activities, Movies, and Kona Ice!
What Do Campers Need To Bring to Camp?
- Water bottle – It may be refilled throughout the day
- Socks – To wear for activities that require socks
- Preschool Nap: Those students in preschool/prek may nap. Please bring a blanket, pillow and special cuddle buddy for your child to leave in their cubby.
- Car Seats: We take vans on our field trips. Students, of age, need to be in a car seat when riding in the van, please be sure to leave it on those days.
Meals and Snacks – Campers need to bring lunch. There are no refrigerators to keep lunch items cold or access to a stove/microwave to heat food for children. We will provide a snack in the afternoon. Please let us know if there are any food allergies or dietary restrictions we need to be aware of. There is a form that you will be required to fill out.
Illness and Attendance – If your camper is not feeling well in the morning, has a temperature or is in the contagious stage of any illness please do not bring him/her to camp. You will be called and asked to pick up your child immediately. If your child misses camp due to illness they must be fever/symptom free for 24 hour before returning to camp. Parents are required to call QCCS to report their campers absent from camp.
Please complete the registration for Summer Camp by clicking the link below.